– Green Bay’s 4,794 yards this season (No. 5 in the NFL) are the second most by the team through 12 games in franchise history, trailing only the 4,863 yards posted in the first 12 games in 2011.
– The Packers have posted at least 350 yards of offense in 13 of their last 15 regular-season games.
– Green Bay has had at least one 100-yard receiver in eight of 12 games this season and is tied for No. 1 in the NFL with 10 100-yard receivers on the season. The Packers need one more 100-yard receiver to tie the single-season team record set in 1995 (11).
– The Packers rank No. 4 in the NFL with 57 plays of 20-plus yards this season.
– Green Bay needs 10 points outside of the red zone for its seventh straight 100-point season as far as…
View original post 429 more words